Friday, January 30, 2009

John Galliano's Runway Antics

The showing of John Galliano's spring couture last Monday (in which he appeared in a demure black, as has become customary of him since the past few shows), made me return to my archive of his flamboyant days when he was as much part of the show as the clothes he had showcased.No other designer so meticulously works on his look for each runway appearance.Galliano, please return to your old days of rib tickling, awe inspiring runway drama.In the meantime, here's an ode to Galliano, the king of Couture and his many avatars on the runway.Sit back, relax and enjoy for the show is indeed a grand one constantly transporting you back and forth time.

I'm FASHION.

I'll sweep you off your feet.

I have the best abs in town.

Envying my hair?

Role-playing, anyone?

Image Source:www.style.com

No comments: