Monday, March 9, 2009

Sending a "Thank You" Note...


Thanks for taking the time to be updated on fashion. Its no big secret that I'm very passionate about high end fashion and view it as an expression of a very refined state of mind.The intent of this blog is to showcase fashion as an expression of art and to make you take part in those wild flights of fancy of mavericks called "designers".Of late, I have been getting a lot of emails from people asking me how they can help me, or wondering what they can do to support me, so if you really want to send me a donation or say thank you for entertaining you through my blog, there’s a few things you can do that I’d really appreciate:

Post a link to my blog
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, I would much prefer a link from your blog to mine saying how much you enjoyed reading it. It could be as simple as picking an article from my blog and sharing it with your friend.Each article has a "Share This" icon letting you accomplish this through a mouse click.

Leave a comment on my blog
Take some time off to leave a comment, expressing your thoughts on my articles.They need not always be positive, but making the effort to connect to me, can in turn increase your site's popularity as well.

Let me write for your site or magazine
If my writing style isn’t too awkward for your publication, drop me a note and I would love to write for you.

Send me money
When all else fails, if I have truly touched your need to give and you can’t do anything else, you’re welcome to send me a donation via PayPal.

As always, thanks for reading my blog.

Image Source:www.coutorture.com

2 comments:

kjade said...

i just linked to your blog archives!

x said...

Thanks :-)