Saturday, October 3, 2009

Front Row Mavericks:Day 3 2010 Spring Paris Fashion Week

'Mavericks' is too mild a term to describe this repeat offender at the Front Row, I guess 'enfant terrible' would be a more precise description of her! Attention she grabbed plenty, permanently etching images of her in the delicate minds of the infinite that set eyes on her through her style, inimitable, for reasons more than obvious. Brace yourselves for a ride through the Horrorland of the Mother of all Mavericks, Rihanna! Seriously, its a terrible injustice to her to say that she took Paris by storm, in my opinion she is raking a whole tsunami out there! Now for all those fashion show attendees in Paris experiencing mild tremors at the shows, you know who's to blame...

Here she is en route to Jean-Paul Gaultier's fashion show, dressed in Loubs, skin tight leather pants and what appears to be, depending on my mood(cynical vs generous), either a blazer straight from a "cut and paste" crafts class or borrowed from the costume department of a ridiculous sci-fi movie that never saw the light! You decide.


She makes a grand entry with everything perfectly held in place...


And oops why moved my shield of honor wonders a much troubled Rihanna!


Michael Jackson's "Anne, are you ok?", is what comes to my mind right now.To all my tough-as-a-nail readers who haven't fallen over backwards from their perching place, a big shout out from me "BRAVO"!

Image Source:www.zimbio.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I lived in Paris for 5 years, and I never knew such a summer weather by the end of September/ beginning of October. Rihanna is not the only one with no coat. What's the matter?

Gaelle
beinglovingdoing.wordpress.com