Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Trends 2009 : Shining Beauties

Shelve those chunky necklaces , bracelets, rings and bangles and trade them for sequins, beads and more.This spring let your dresses do the talking.And if you can remember what you learnt at your craft classes years back, then use those skills to transform an ordinary slip or corset into an ornamented top.At least that's what some designers did on the Spring 2009 Ready-To-Wear runways!! And remember when doing an embellished dress, use minimal accessories or else you might end up looking like a mobile shop!!

I don't like clothes!!

I make my own statement!!

I'm the bead vendor, which color do you want?

Sequins and glue make a great dress!!

Don't I dazzle you?

I borrowed it from a dacoit!!

Image Source:www.style.com

No comments: